Jumpstarting More Than Just a Car
Today took an unexpected turn. I was out running errands, thinking it’d be a pretty uneventful day, when this woman flagged me down. She looked a little panicked, and it didn’t take long to figure out why—her car battery was completely dead. First time dealing with something like this, and she was clearly unsure of what to do.
Luckily, I had my jumpstarter with me. I popped her hood, hooked everything up, and walked her through the process. The second her car roared back to life, you could see the relief on her face. She was super grateful, and I could tell she felt a lot more confident knowing how to handle it if it ever happened again.
It was a small thing, but it reminded me how a simple moment can shift someone’s whole day. Sometimes, all it takes is a quick jump to get back on track—literally and figuratively.
Comments
Post a Comment